River Rafting & Camping
New Year Special
Career in Adventure Sports
Content writer intern
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing content for the company website, blogs, etc.
2. Online information gathering for required topics.
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are available for duration of 2 month
3. are from Thane, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Send your details on
As per industry standards
Good news for passionate travelers. If you think you want to travel and explore things as much as you can but don’t know how. Here is an opportunity for you. Be a part of Small Steps Adventure, a growing firm in tourism industry. Company is looking to expand its operations and looking for explorers, wildlife experts, trekkers. People who have experience of trekking-camping in Sahyadri/ Himalaya or any other part of India can mention the same. Also for various activities on every weekend we are looking for experienced people who are into Technical Team (certified from NIM / HIM) or experienced - Non Certified with Experience are also welcome. "If you feel like there's something out there that you're supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it." - Wanda Skyes
SSA is providing platform for such travelers
- Travel for free to your dream locations
- Learn expertise from seniors / adventure experts
- Work on your travel ideas
How to join wild Team of SSA
Step 1: Send us a mail with your short intro and other details like volunteering experience if you have any. Will send you a Questionnaire for required details.
Step 2: We will call you for chat over tea/coffee. Make sure you bring your passion with you, and forget those papers filled with degrees.
Step 3: Selected candidates will be called for an event of particular division.
Step 4: Your first performance will be the last part of selection process.
Step 5: Upon selection: you will be told to make your travel calendar. Start your journey with SSA.
Salary and perks
Obviously it’s a full time job. Your planned events will be on weekends or on holidays. Depending upon the experiences you gather along the journey, remuneration may change, but for new joiners remuneration will be as per our industry standards. Before we forget !! All of your travel, food & stay on the events will be taken care by SSA. Important is you will get to travel at various locations.
Make & execute itineraries. You will be assigned a task to study about the place, visit the same, make sure the itinerary that you are planning can work. You should be able to gather all necessary information which customer may ask you or as a guide one should be aware of the place, stories & history related if any. Once you get hold of the execution things and customer handlings. More high budget tours will be handover to you. So on you keep exploring the places. As fast and as good work you do, you explore maximum places.
Join hands and achieve goals
SSA envisions a community of travelers thirsty to touchdown on new places and leave marks of a different kind, Responsible kind. A communion of souls, likeminded and love filled, but never careless or reckless. Every trek/camp/tour lead gets an opportunity to cultivate such a group and with all the fun and adventures, he/she is also trusted to hold these values up. And that’s how we end up making friendships for lifetime.
Terms and Conditions
• One should not be working part time or full time in same domain of adventure or outdoor tours/events with competitors.
• You might need to repeat the tours if required, one should be flexible and ready for this.
• One has to work at least one year minimum, with the plan of at least two-three tours in every month. If you think you are up for all the time travel, can plan and make itineraries.
• First aid certification course will be compulsory for you after joining.
• One should not indulge in Drinking and Smoking throughout the adventure tours. It’s strictly prohibited during events for Trek leaders and participants as well. Same is not applicable for leisure tours.
Send your details on