Diksal Waterfall Rappelling
We are offering one more adventurous event; let’s do the waterfall rappelling in this monsoon, with Small Steps Adventures
Its one day activity, you can select any date.
14th July 2018
15th July 2018
04th August 2018
05th August 2018
Height: Appx 100 fts
Type: One Day Adventure
Region: Karjat, Raigad District
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri railway station at 7.40 AM
CST 05.20 am
Bhivpuri 07.29 am
Walk down to the Breakfast Point to fill your stomach before proceeding to Waterfall Rappelling.
Start your trek to Diksal Waterfall around 8:15 am in the picturesque environment. Enjoy the view of the Lake, nearby Mountains and various water streams.
Reach Diksal Waterfall around 9 am and follow the instructions of our guide to make sure you rappel down safely.
Enjoy the adventure of Waterfall Rappelling one by one.
Once your rappelling activity is done, you can either wait and enjoy the Waterfall and nearby as long as you want or else head back to base village to feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers.
Buy Bhivpuri return train tickets.
Board the first compartment from Karjat side.
Missing the train means missing the event - no refunds request will be accepted in such cases.
Cost: INR 850 + 5% GST
● Lunch (Veg)
● Rappelling activity - One time
● Expertise Charges
● Train tickets
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
- 1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
- 2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
- 3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
- 4. Camera (Optional).
- 5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional)
- 6. Torch with extra batteries.
- 7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
- 8. A good trekking shoes.
- 9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
- 1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- 2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
- 3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- 4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
- 6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
- 7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.