Kaas Pathar Information
Type: Eco Tour
Height: 3937 FT above MSL (Approx.)
Base Village: Satara City
Kaas Plateau or Maharashtra’s Valley of Flowers is located 25 kms away from Satara City. The World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO is highly rich in diverse Flora and Fauna. It is said that Kaas Plateau is home for around 800 species of flowers. When there are flowers, there has to be butterflies and beetles. Trip to Kaas Plateau is beautiful and the beauty is doubled at the end of monsoon. Best time to visit Kaas Plateau is just after Monsoon Season. As many flowers bloom during late August to Mid-October, this plateau exhibits its colourfulness and amaze every visitor.
After having a wonderful and scenic experience at Kaas Plateau, we head to either Thoseghar Waterfalls or Bara Motechi Vihir depending upon traffic conditions. Both the locations provide distinct experience. Thoseghar Waterfalls astounds you with nature beauty. It is the Tallest Waterfall of Maharashtra (1,150 ft high). Bara Motechi Vihir provides a more of a comfortable experience. You visit the village of Bara Motechi Vihir named Limb where you witness the vastness of the well supposedly build in the 17th century. One can also shop fresh vegetables from the nearby farm fields.
We are Waiting for you
Gather at Pritam Hotel at Dadar West at 11 pm as we will move to Kaas Plateau, Satara in our transfer vehicle.
Good Morning Guys!
Reach Satara around 5 am and freshen up. Fill our stomach with breakfast and move to Kaas Plateau to explore its beauty.
Head back to our restaurant around 11 am to have delicious lunch as we share our experience of Kaas Plateau with our fellow members. We will head to Thoseghar Waterfalls/ Bara Motechi Vihir around 12:30 pm.
Thoseghar Waterfall or Bara Motechi Vihir
We will reach Thoseghar village around 1:30 pm and enjoy the sight of the Waterfall or We will reach Limb village around 1:30pm to visit Bara Motechi Vihir, explore the well and enjoy shopping fresh vegetables from the nearby farm fields.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We'll proceed to Mumbai around 3 pm in our transfer vehicle sharing our memories and experience with our fellow travellers.
NOTE: There will be no washroom and freshen-up facilities available on Kaas Plateau. We will be providing the basic washroom facilities in the hotel which is around 03 - 04 kms away from Kaas Pathar.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2100 + 5% GST
● Travelling from Dadar to Dadar
● Lunch and evening tea
● Sightseeing as per the schedule
● All entry tickets
● Guide & expertise charges
● Any other personal expenses and GST (5%)
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Minimum 3 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good sport shoes or comfortable foot wear (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (banana, plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Photolog: Click here to view.
kaas plateau, kaas valley of flowers, kaas plateau of flowers, kaas flower valley, kaas plateau valley of flowers, kaas valley, kaas flower plateau, kas valley of flowers, kaas plateau trip, trip to kaas plateau, kas valley of flowers satara, kaas plateau season, kaas lake, kaas plateau visit booking, valley of flowers maharashtra, kaas plateau hotels, kaas holiday resort, mumbai to kaas plateau, kaas plateau from pune, kaas plateau best time to visit, kaas pathar, kas pathar satara, how to reach, kas pathar, kas pathar booking, kas pathar image, kas pathar flowers, sajjangad, thoseghar waterfalls, koyna wildlife sanctuary, Mahabaleshwar, ajinkyatara
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.