Short Info: Kondana Caves, nestled cosily in the midst of a dense and magnificent forest near Kondana Village, is located 33 kilometres north of Lonavala and about 12 kilometres from Karjat, Maharashtra. These caves were discovered in the 1st century BC and consist of intricate and delicate carvings of Buddhist architecture. Although an earthquake in 1900 damaged some parts of the caves, the existing structures are worth seeing. One can take a stroll in the caves and experience the regal aura of the stone-cut structure. This place is sure to take your breath away..
05:20 am: CSMT
05:38 am: Dadar
06:15 am: Thane
06:48 am: Kalyan
07:39 am: Karjat
07:40 am: Meet at Karjat railway station
08:00 am: Have breakfast
08:30 am: Start riding a cycle on best cycling routre near Karjat i.e to Kondana caves.
10:00 am: Reach base village
10:30 am: Start small trek to Kondana caves
11:30 am: Reach Kondana caves, explore it, enjoy the waterfall
12:30 pm: Start descending to base village.
01:30 pm: Reach base village.
01:30 pm: Have home made authentic maharashtrian lunch
02:30 pm: Start cycling back to Karjat railway station
04:00 pm: Reach Karjat railway station
04:10 pm: Tour concludes with lots of memories.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1750 + 5% GST
● Cycle with helmet
● Expertise charges
● Mechanic for emergency repair
● First aid
● Vehicle with backup Cycle
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST 5%
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● 2 ltrs of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small rucksack to carry all these things
RULES & FAQ
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.