Short Info: Khajuraho is a living form of artwork melted into sculptures, erotic carvings, heritage temples, dance festival and more. Listed as one of the heritage sites of the world, this site is not just about a physical location of Kamasutra. Khajuraho is famous for holding the finest temple art of the world, stunning architectural marvel and religious factor.
A historic city in Chhatarpur district, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho is famous for the Group of Monuments comprising of Hindu and Jain temples built during 10th to 12 century AD. Out of 85 temples, just 22 remain today as icon of ancient architectural intelligence of Indians.
Day 0 Wednesday Night
23:25pm: Board 12141/Mumbai LTT – Patliputra SF Express from LTT
Day 1 Thursday
Meet the rulers of the Mahabharata! We reach Satna in the evening. The Mahabharata associates this site with rulers of the Haihaya, Kalchuri or Chedi clans. Getting ourselves back from the history into the present we check in the hotel. Freshen up and leave for the most event of the evening. The sound and the light show! let games of the shadows, lights, and music grab all your attention. We will have then our dinner and spend the night in the hotel.
Day 2 Friday
Breakfast wakeup call! Enjoy the hot breakfast and get ready to visit some ‘HOT’ destinations……It’s summer, what were you thinking? We visit few exotic temples which will keep you awe-struck. The beauty and pure form of architecture will give you a chance to boost your Indian heritage. We will have our lunch in the afternoon and explore the remaining temples which portray absolute art and the profound Indian culture. We then leave for a wonderful view of the Raneh Falls. Green pristine forest gives you a glimpse of complete natural paradise and so this is an ideal place for nature lovers. Landscaping has become so spectacular in rainy season as the black and pink basalt rock provides a wondrous look and the flowing water force gives a mesmerizing look. We return the hotel followed by some fun games and then go to bed.
Day 3 Saturday
Wake up early in the morning and freshen up. Turn on your peaceful mood on as we take you to the most beautiful fall in Jabalpur! We reach Jabalpur and check in the hotel. After some relaxation, we leave for some alluring sightseeing. We explore Bedaghat. a marvelous marble miracle you may call it. Narmada river flowing across Jabalpur forms an indifferent marble rock formations. It’s the same destination where some scenes of Asoka was shot. We also visit the picturesque view of Dhuadhar a marvelous marble miracle you may call it. Narmada river flowing across Jabalpur forms an indifferent marble rock formations. It’s the same destination where some scenes of Asoka was shot. The splendid marble rocks put up a visual show that is captivating. The splendid marble rocks put up a visual show that is captivating These places take you in a trance leaving all your worries back in the city.
Day 4 Sunday
Leave for Jabalpur Station and board the 11062/DBG LTT EXPRESS at 09:50 am train for an overnight journey.
Day 5 Monday
03:40 Reach Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Early Morning
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 9550 per adult
● Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Local Transport Travelling from Satna to Jabalpur
● Meals – Breakfast, Dinner & Lunch
● Stay at Local homes & hotels
● Entry fees and sightseeing cost
● Guide charges
● Expertise Charges
● Meals during train journey
● Personal expenses
● Mineral water and soft drinks
● Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Photo ID card.
● Sport shoes.
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Jackets (photo accheaate hey)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
khajuraho sculptures, khajuraho tour packages, khajuraho temple, khajuraho india, khajuraho, best season to visit khajuraho, khajuraho tour operators