Height: 4511 ft
Type: Hill trek
Region: Shahapur, Thane
Base Village: Dehene
One of the most beautiful treks of Sahyadris, Ajoba Parvat is located near Dehne Village of Shahapur Taluka, which comes in Thane District. The Climb to Ajoba Parvat or Ajobagad can be done either from Eastern or Western side. The climb from Eastern side takes lot of time, while the climb from the other side is steep. Visit the Valmiki Ahsram which is mid-way to the Ajobagad. Near the Ashram there is a small hut where one can stay overnight and proceed to the top in the morning. Enjoy the view of the Valley in the company of your fellow trekkers. Apart from that there are footprints of LUV & KUSH (stone carvings) and the Cradle of Mother Sita. As the history of the place is in reference to Ramayana, Ajoba hills is therefore, one of the favourite destinations for trekking.
Train timing to reach Asangaon Railway Station is as below.
05:12 am: CSMT
05:30 am: Dadar
05:40 am: Kurla
06:07 am: Thane
06:40 am: Kalyan
07:16 am: Asangaon
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Asangaon Railway Station around 7:30 am, as we'll head to Dehene by Transfer Vehicle, base village of Ajoba Hills after a brief introductory session.
We will reach base village, Dehene around 9 am. Before we begin our adventure of Trekking, we fill our stomach with the local breakfast and hot tea.
Ajobagad, we are Coming!
Begin the LUV - KUSH trek or Ajoba trek around 9:30 am, exploring the views cherishing the company of fellow trekkers.
Wow, we are here!
Reach top around 12:30 pm. Explore Ajobagad and take blessings of the footprints of LUV & KUSH as we will start descend by 1 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach Dehene village around 3 pm as we rejuvenate ourselves with freshly cooked rural meal.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We will head back to Asangaon Railway Station in our transfer vehicle by 4 pm as we share our experience of the trek with our fellow trekkers.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 950 + 5% GST
● private transportation from Asangaon to Asangaon
● Expertise charges
● First aid kit
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● 2 litres of drinking water
● Extra cloths and raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes( if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Photolog: Click here to view.
ajoba trek, ajoba hills, ajoba fort, luv kush trek, ajobagad, ajobagad trek, valmiki rishi ashram ajobagad, ajobagad trek in monsoon, ajoba hill, valmiki ashram ajobagad, best trekking places in maharashtra, best places for trekking near mumbai
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.