1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Do not be late at the boarding point at Bhaucha Dhakka, as the ferry is filled on first come first serve basis. If you miss the ferry, you miss the trip.
5. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
Can I bring my own cycle?
- No, as package includes cycle rent wherein we provide quality branded cycles with helmet.
Are cycles geared or non-geared?
- It depends on the distance of cycle ride. Majority times we provide geared-cycles.
Total kms we will be riding?
- Approx – 40 Kms.
Is Alibaug beach cycle ride good for beginners?
- It’s advisable to have prior cycling experience of riding minimum 20-25kms in one day.
Is it safe for girls to join?
- Yes, it is safe. For all events of SSA, majority of the time male-female ratio is 50-50%. Apart from that it’s a Alibaug coastal cycle ride wherein you will find presence of tourist throughout the road. Also, we have tour leaders who will be there with you from start to end.
What is the time of the journey in ferry from Mumbai to Revas?
It takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Revas Jetty from Mumbai.
Is Veg/ Non – Veg Food available?
Yes, Veg & Non – Veg food will be available for lunch only. For Breakfast it will be circumstantial. There will be no availability of Jain Food.
Can we swim at the beach?
No, swimming will not be allowed at the beach as we have to maintain tight schedule.
Washroom Facility available at the Restaurant?
Yes, washroom facility is available, but don’t expect it to be luxurious.
How to reach Bhaucha Dhakka?
You can catch cab and come at Bhaucha Dhakka. By local, nearest station is Dockyard road. From there you can get sharing basis cabs to Bhaucha Dhakka.
Are there any other cycling trips near Mumbai?
Yes, you can visit our upcoming cycling events on our website – www.smallstepsadventures.com