Type: Valley/Jungle descend trail
Range: Mulshi, Pune
Base Village: Tamhini
Andharban Jungle is located in Mulshi Taluka of Pune District. It is 155 kms and 75 kms from Mumbai and Pune respectively. The trek to Andharban is mesmerizing. You will come vivid shades of Greenery with numerous Waterfalls to see and the Hide and Seek game of Clouds with the Sun. The trek is a normal descend with numerous Water Streams to cross. The duration of this trek is around 8 hours but you will forget the time when you witness the beauty of nature this place offers.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Pritam Hotel, Dadar East at Midnight (11:30 pm). We will begine our Journey in our Transfer Vehicle to Tamhini which the starting point of the Andharban trek.
We will reach Tamhini Village by 6 am. Freshen up and have a good healthy breakfast cooked by the villagers before we begin our trek to Andharban.
We will start our trek by 7 am. Explore the beauty the nature unfolds by every step we take. Enjoy the Water Streams and the view this trek offers. Don’t forget to capture the moments in your camera with numerous Group Photos and Safe Selfies.
Lovely Packed Lunch
Around 1 pm, we will enjoy the taste of Packed Lunch in such a surrounding. Please don’t throw away the plastic keep it with you, we will deposit it in a garbage bin when the trek ends.
Glimpses of Bhira
Around 2 pm, we re-start our journey. We will witness the glimpses of the Bhira Dam which will be our end point of the trek.
End Point of an Amazing Experience
We will reach Bhira Dam around 4:30 pm. Relax and freshen up as we will bid adieu to this heavenly place and start our return journey. We will reach Mumbai around 9 pm (depending upon the Traffic Conditions).
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1400 + 5% GST
● Travelling from Dadar to Dadar
● Packed lunch
● Expertise charges
● All forest entry tickets
● Any other personal expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● A good trekking shoe
● A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
● Identity proof (Mandatory)
● At least 2 Liters of water (Mandatory)
● Full sleeves T-shirt and Full Length Pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, Insects, etc)
● Extra pair of Clothes (Mandatory - To change after trek (Can be kept in vehicle during the trek))
● A Haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking
● Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
● Rain coats/ Wind chitter / Poncho etc (Optional)
● Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
● Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
● Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Photolog: Click here to view.
andharban trek, andharban jungle trek, andharban forest, tamhini ghat, trekking in monsoon mumbai, andharban trek from mumbai, andharban trek from pune, andharban trek pune, jungle trek near pune, trekking to andharban, trek to andharban, andharban trekking, one day trek to andharban
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.