The Anthargange trek is one of the most sought after trek around Bangalore. It's the combination of trekking and cave exploration that drives the excitement factor. Anthargange hill is completely surrounded by boulders. Located around 65km from Bangalore near Kolar, this hill is at an altitude of 1712m above sea level. Anthargange night trip is perfect for trekking and night cave exploration. Around 3km trek is pretty moderate as the journey beings by making your way through broken rocks and tricky path in the boulders to finally reaching the cave site to probe. This amazing experience of making your way through the formation and crawling at times because of the cave's volcanic rock formation is a tale worth sharing.
The experience at Anthargange cave takes you back to the primeval times. And you finally get to be a "Cave Man". The effort pays off as the feeling of contentment starts settling in post the completion of the trek. Unwind by the bonfire and watch the night's magic captivate you, if luck favours, you might catch a glimpse of some wild animals around. As the dusk fades away, make your way back through the cave to the base.
● RR Nagar (10:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
● Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
● BTM (11:00 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
● Silk Board (11:10 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
● Marathahalli (11:40 PM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
● Tin Factory (12:00 AM) - Bus Stop
10:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
02:00 AM Reach Anthargange base
02:00 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
03:00 AM Finish experience, relax and enjoy campfire
05:50 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1100 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Cave Exploration
● Sleeping Bag
● Breakfast (buffet system) - unlimited food per plate with tea/coffee.
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
●Torch per person with extra batteries.
●Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
●2 litre water bottle per person
●Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
●Warm jackets for the night
●Rain coat / Poncho.
●Track pants and cotton T-shirt
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.