BANDAJE FALLS is a waterfall located in the Charmadi ghat section of the Western Ghats in the Belthangady taluk of Dakshina Kannada district, Karnataka. The waterfalls can be reached only by undertaking trekking in thick forests and grass. The height of waterfalls is about 200 feet. Bandaje falls is formed by a tributary of Netravathi river and is located in a remote area of western ghats.
The Ballalarayana Durga fort was constructed by the wife of Veera Ballala l who was the king of the Hoysala Empire in the 12th century. The Hoysalas were known to be patrons of art and architecture and built several temples and a few forts during their rule.It is situated atop a hill that is 1509 metres high, the fort overlooks the town of Sunkasaale. The fort has lost its glory and stands as a distant reminder of its beautiful past. Apart from its historical significance the Ballalarayana Durga fort is also famous as a trekking destination.
Pickup Points -
09:00 PM - Bellandur Ecospace
09:30 PM - Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli Bridge
10:00 PM – New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur Signal
10:45 PM - Townhall, Corporation
11:00 PM - Mysore road satellite bus stand
11.15 PM - Nayandahalli Metro Station
11:30 PM - Gurugunte Palya Signal
05:00 am:Reach Homestay and rest for sometime
08:00 am:After breakfast Travel to Fort Foothills - Trek to Ballalarayana Durga fort and Waterfalls
02:30 pm:Packed Lunch at Bandaje falls
06:00 pm:Return to HomeStay, Campfire, Dinner and Relax
08:00 am:After Breakfast Visit to Belur Temple and Adventure water sports activities at Backwaters
02:30 pm: Lunch and Return to Bangalore
10:30 pm: Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3250 + 5% GST
● Non A/C Transportation from Bangalore - Sunkasale - Bangalore
● Home stay for 1 Night 2 Days
● Multiple sharing rooms, Well furnished rooms, Separate for men and women
● 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
● Energy Drink and Refreshments
● Guide Charges
● Jeep Charges
● First aid kit
● Personal expenses
● Sunday Lunch
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● One bag pack
● Cloths as required for travel and overnight stay (keep an extra pair)
● Comfortable clothes for Trekking
● 1 or 2 liters Water Bottle
● Umbrella/Raincoat (If Needed)
● Energy boosters like Chocolate, nutribars etc
● Sunscreen & sunglasses
● Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste etc.)
● Personal medication (if any)
● Photo Identification
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.