Beautiful campground beside river Bhatsa is all set to give you chilling winter experience. Various trees standing tall with the riverfront gives peace and calmness to your mind. There are various bird visitors and campsite is also favourite among bird lovers. Any camping plan near Mumbai has to be a perfect blend of outdoors but still safe for couple, kids and big college group.
05:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
06:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at open riverside campground.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold breeze of Bhatsa river. And that’s the best time for campfire & ghost stories.
09:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
08:00 am: Morning Tea & hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye bye with loads of pictureand memories for the coming new year 2018
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1350 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Next day Breakfast
● Dome tent stay with bedding, blanket and pillow
● BBQ - 200 gms (DIY)
● Music System for all groups
● Local fishing
● Fog bath
●Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bedding, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries - (Compulsory)
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
● Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.
weekend getaways near mumbai, bhatsa river camping, monsoon getaways near mumbai, bhatsa river, vasind camping, budget getaways near mumbai, budget weekend getaways near mumbai, bhatsa lake mumbai, riverside camping in vasind near mumbai