Trek Grade – Easy to Moderate
Group Size – 15 - 20 (Maximum)
Highest Altitude – 14,000 ft
Accommodation – Camping
Manali is the base for many beautiful treks in its vicinity, trek to Bhrigu Lake is one of them. Bhrigu Lake Trek is a feast for trekkers and photographers. The mere existence of the lake at such height compels everyone to witness it. Bhrigu Lake trek offers the high-altitude beauty of alpine meadows. To view such a beauty, you need to trek around and above 12,000 ft.
DAY 1 - Arrive at Manali - Travel to Chaudha Mor - Trek to Raoli Kholi
Meet at 8 am at Rambaugh Circle, Manali. From Manali, we will travel to Chaudha Mor in our transfer vehicle. From Chaudha Mor, we will trek to our first Campsite Raoli Kholi. This trek will be through picturesque forests of Alpine and Oak Trees. One can also numerous birds all around. Don’t forget to take ample Group Photos and Safe Selfies. Once we reach our Campsite, settle down and relax as we will be having a big day tomorrow. Dinner & Overnight stay in tents.
DAY 2 - Trek to Bhrigu Lake - Return to Raoli Kholi
Good Morning Folks, post breakfast we will start our steep trek to Bhrigu Lake. You will witness the changes in the ground and vegetation colour. The trail turns from Green to Brown and further ahed from Brown to White. You will also come through various boulders and scree. Chances of slipping are high thus be cautious. You will reach Bhrigu Lake after few hours of trek. Once you reach don’t forget to take ample pics as the lake is frozen most of the time of the year. After spending some quiet time at the lake head back to Raoli Kholi campsite. Dinner & overnight stay in tents.
DAY 3 - Trek to Chaudha Mor - Return to Manali
Suprabhatam Guys. Post breakfast head towards to Chaudha Mor where our transfer vehicle will be awaiting to take you back to Manali. Before bidding adieu please share your experience and feedback of the event. Once you reach Manali, all the best for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 7000 per adult
● Tents, sleeping bags, (Oximeter, Oxygen cylinders in case of emergency) and well-stocked First Aid kits.
● Necessary Permits
● Depending on route, Comfortable Guesthouses and Home Stays at Base Camps or in High quality tents on triple sharing basis.
● Hygienic food by experienced camping cooks. Majorly vegetarian food provided.
● Besides Trek Leaders, every batch has sufficient support staff including Local Guides, Cooks and Helpers. Porters too are provided on demand for carrying Personal Rucksack.
● Transportation from Manali to Manali, Transport is being provided in small vehicles or SUV’s to ensure safe ride.
● Personal expense
● Bottled water
● Cost of emergency
● Personal Porter Charges
● Any extra cost incurred due to natural calamities
● Transportation till Manali
● Anything not mentioned in the exclusion & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Trekking Stick / Pole
● A photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License).
● Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small Daypack to carry your basic essentials.
● Good Trekking Shoes and a Pair of Slip-ons, if required for use at Campsites.
● 2 Water Bottles (1 litre each).
● Woollen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of Waterproof Gloves.
● Cotton socks and Woollen socks (2 pairs each)
● Balaclava, Woollen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry Monkey cap instead
● Thermal Inners
● Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
● Windcheater or Poncho
● 3-4 pairs of Trek Pants
● 2 Collared and Full Sleeved T-shirts – Do not carry loose T-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold.
● Camera or Binoculars (optional)
● Ready to eat Snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, Dry fruits, Energy Bars to munch on during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
● Cap, Sunglasses - Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
● Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
● Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light Towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito Repellent, if required
● Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate Wet clothes, used Wet wipes or Sanitary napkins on trek
● Any medicines that you normally consume - Please consult your doctor in this regard
RULES & FAQ
Our (Small Steps Adventures) primary concern is the Safety and Well-being of all the Trekkers.
In pursuance of this responsibility, we have the Right to amend or Cancel this Program due to Weather Conditions or Change from Time to Time due to Personal Health Problems by the Participants.
Small Steps Adventures, will not be responsible for the Weather, Health Related, Political Issues. We ensure you a Memorable Trekking Experience with us.
We always try to give you information about any changes in the Schedule/ Itinerary, if there are any, as soon as possible we receive it.
If any trekker is cancelling his/ her seat due to personal reasons no refund will be payable in such circumstances.
bhrigu lake trek, himalaya trekking, trekking in india, bhrigu lake trek cost, manali trekking, trek the himalayas, bhrigu lake trek in may, trek to bhrigu lake, manali trekking trip, bhrigu lake trek in august