Information: The first day is more of an on-road scenic ride from Pushpagiri base camp to Bisle View Point, the Second day comes with a bumpy adventurous ride to Pushpagiri and Mallalli falls. One can enjoy the scenic beauty of the Western Ghats and the pleasant climate, which comes as a bonus. The route is planned to keep the concept of Green for Life in mind and it is Serene and tranquil. The sub-tropical climate and heavy rains during the monsoon create an environment where unique plants and animal species flourish. All you have to do is to sweat and Smile and the rest, we will take care.
Cycling Distance: Approximately 85 Kms in 2 days (Day 1 - 60 Kms, Day 2- 25 Kms Including Off-road track)
Stay: HomeStay at Pushpagiri base camp
● Bisle Ghat and Bisle View Point.
● Mallahalli Waterfalls
● OnRoad / Off Road track.
05:30 AM Reach Homestay near Pushpagiri foothills and Freshen Up.
08:00 AM Start our Cycling ride from Beedhalli after breakfast
12:30 PM Lunch at Bisle Beauty Viewpoint
01:30 PM After relaxing at Bisle viewpoint
02:00 PM Continue our ride from Bisle to Homestay near Beedhalli.
06:00 PM Reach Homestay, Coffee/tea, and Snacks.
08:30 PM Campfire, Dinner, and Relax.
07:00 AM Early morning ride to Mallalli waterfalls.
09:30 AM Back to Homestay and Breakfast.
10:30 AM Explore in and around Pushpagiri in the cycle.
01:30 PM Lunch and Return to Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 5000 + 5% GST
● Non-A/C Transport
● Accommodation at HomeStay
● All Food (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 1 Dinner)
● Multiple sharing rooms separate for Male and Female
● Coffee/tea and Refreshments
● Mineral water for drinking
● Energy Drink, Fruits and Glucose
● Cycle transportation charges
● Support vehicle
● First aid kit
● Mechanical Support
● Personal expenses & Sunday Dinner.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● One backpack
● Cloths as required for travel and overnight stay (keep an extra pair)
● Comfortable clothes for Cycle ride
● 1-liter water bottle
● Snacks, Biscuits, Chocolates, and Nutribars
● Sunscreen & sunglasses
● Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste etc.)
● Personal medication (if any)
● Photo Identification
RULES & FAQ
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.