Short Info – Trekking on the Brahmagiri Hill is trekking at an altitude of more than 1600 metres. This range is situated in the Western Ghats. Located at the border between the Indian states of Karnataka and Kerala, this place is 270 km from Bangalore. The best way to reach this trekking region is through Coorg. From Coorg, the Brahmagiri Hill trekking range is just 60 km.
09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
05:30 AM Reach homestay
08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
09:00 AM Start the Trek
01:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
02:30 PM Descend from the peak.
06:00 PM Reach homestay and have tea
08:00 PM Enjoy campfire (If weather permits)
09:00 PM Have Dinner and retire for the day.
07:00 AM Wake up and get ready
08:30 AM Have breakfast
09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart for Nagarhole safari
12:00 PM Start back to Bangalore
01:00 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way Back.
07:00 PM Reach Back to Bangalore.(Depends on the Traffic).
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3700 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Nagarhole safari
● Guide charges
● Campfire (depends on the weather)
● 2 Breakfast
● 1 Lunch
● 1 Vegetarian dinner
● Accomodation / Homestay
● Water Bottle
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person with extra batteries
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
● Water bottles
● Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
● Personal medication
● Toiletry bag
● Sweater/ Warm jackets for the night
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Extra pair of clothes
● Rain coat/Poncho in moonsoons
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
● Camera (optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.