Information: Masinagudi is known for it jungle area and nearby tiger reserve. Masinagudi is located close to the Bandipur wildlife sanctuary and Mudumalai wildlife sanctuary. It is a haven for wild animals like elephants, tigers, deer, bears, leopards, and variety of birds. Masinagudi lies inside the tiger reserve and it is a protected area. Masinagudi is nature's paradise and the popular getaway for wildlife lovers. Masinagudi also offers activities like trekking, fishing, climbing, jeep safari and elephant safari for the visitors. Sighting wildlife is the most popular activity for the visitors.
Pick Up Points
● 09:00 PM - Bellandur Ecospace
● 09:30 PM - Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli Bridge
● 10:00 PM - New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur Signal
● 10:45 PM - Town Hall, Corporation
● 11:00 PM - Mysore road satellite bus stand
● 11:15 PM - Nayandhalli Metro Station
07:00 AM - Reach Resort at Masinagudi forest.
10:00 AM - After Breakfast goes for Jungle Walk (Approximately 4 hours).
02:00 PM - Reach Resort for Lunch.
03:00 PM - Explore Resort facilities like Swimming pool and Outdoor activities.
05:30 PM - Evening Jeep Safari for animals sighting.
07:30 PM - Return to Resort.
08:00 PM - Campfire and fun activities.
09:30 PM - Dinner and Campfire stories.
06:00 AM - Early morning Trek to Blue Mountain (Approximately 4 hours).
10:00 AM - Breakfast at Resort.
11:00 AM - Return to Bangalore.
02:30 PM - Lunch (On the way self-sponsored).
10:00 PM - Reach Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 4750 + 5% GST
● Non-A/C Transport
● Resort Accommodation
● Rooms sharing basis (Separate for male and female)
● 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner (Veg / Non veg)
● Jeep Safari
● Forest Permission
● Trekking Guide
● First aid Support
● Personal expenses
● Sunday Lunch
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● One back pack
● Cloths as required for travel and overnight stay (keep an extra pair)
● Comfortable clothes and Shoe for Trekking
● Water bottle
● Sunscreen & sunglasses
● Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste etc.)
● Personal medication (if any)
● Photo Identification
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.