Information: Tadiandamol is on one of the most beautiful, uncommercial peaks in Karnataka, it is elevated to about 1748 m and known as the highest peak in Coorg/Kodagu district. The Tadiandamol trek offers adventurers an opportunity to explore the stunning vegetation, rare mountain birds and pretty butterflies flitting from tree to tree. A panoramic view of the peaks is an eye-candy for the hikers.
The trial takes you through the vast expanse of the Shola forest, It is a day trek which makes it even more doable for city folks- whether avid trekkers and hikers. A famous historical landmark “Nalknad-Palace” resides at the foothills of the mountain. A perfect trek to start with and a must do trek if you are in Bangalore
09:30 PM Pick-up from BMC, 80ft Road Indiranagar
09:45 PM Pick-up from New Shanthi Sagar hotel, Domlur
10:00 PM Pick-up from Lifestyle, Victoria road (Near Garuda Mall)
05:30 AM Reach base camp, Freshen up & Have Breakfast
Proceed for the Trek to Tadiyandmol Peak.
Reach, rest and have lunch
Trek down to base & come to the campsite - Freshen up - tea/coffee/sancks
08:00 PM Enjoy Campfire & Have diner and retire for the day
07:00 AM Freshen up - Breakfast
09:00 AM Pack-up and Leave
Start back to Bangalore - On the way self sponsored lunch
09:00 PM Reach back to Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3100 + 5% GST
● Transport from Bangalore
● Instructor from BMC
● Forest Permissions
● 2 Breakfast
● 1 Lunch
● 1 Dinner
● Adventure Insurance
● Basic First-Aid support
● Lunch on Sunday
● Any other food during bus journey
● Anything not mentioned above
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Please carry one strong back-pack
● 2 litres water bottle
● Head wear like Caps, hats or bandanas
● Sunscreen lotion
● Toiletries (Comb, shampoo, tissue paper, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
● Small torch with new batteries
● Shoes for trekking
● Change of clothes enough for two days & water activities
● Energy food such as Chocolates, Nutri-bars, juice packs etc.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.