Chanderi Fort Trek
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Chincholi
Chanderi Fort is located in between Badlapur and Vangani and falls in Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Chanderi Fort Trek is mainly of Jungle Trail. One comes across Huge Plateau, Soothing Waterfall, steepness of Mountain and finally the Caves of Chanderi. There is no fortification wall at Chanderi Fort but you can observe rock cut steps and various water cisterns.
Form the top one can view Towns of Panvel, Vangani and Badlapur. One can also try their eye to recognize various nearby forts such as Prabalgad, Kalavantin and Nakhind.
Because of the approach to the Chanderi fort, limited space for accommodation and limited water availability, made this fort to be used as a military base. However, confirm historical evidence is yet to be discovered.
Chanderi Trek Itinerary
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Vangani Railway Station at 7:30 am as we will move towards the Chincholi, base village of Chanderi Trek.
We will reach Chincholi village around 8 am. We will fill our stomach with freshly cooked breakfast and hot tea as we will be having Late Lunch.
Chanderi Fort, here we come!
We will start our Chanderi Fort Trek around 8:30 am. Please help your fellow trekkers on difficult patches and try to maintain the tempo of the trek.
Wow, we are Here!
We will reach Chanderi Fort around 12 noon. Relax yourself at the caves and start the Photography session with various group pics and safe selfies. We will start descend around 1 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch after Chanderi Trek
We will reach the base village around 3 pm. Freshen up, change your clothes if you want and feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian dishes. We will head back to Vangani Station by 5 pm.
What an Experience!
We will reach Vangani Railway Station around 5:30 pm. Before departing please share your experience and feedback of the Chanderi trek.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 750 + 5% GST
Chanderi Trek Inclusions:
● Transport from vangani to vangani
● Trek expertise
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST 5%
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes (if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
chanderi trek, chanderi fort, chanderi fort trek, chanderi fort badlapur, chanderi fort maharashtra, chanderi fort vangani, trekking places near mumbai, trekking near karjat, trekking places near karjat, trekking points near karjat, forts near karjat
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.