Total Trekking Distance : 16 KMS (to and fro)
Trekking Difficulty Level : Easy TO Moderate
Short Info - Kotte betta ranks third after Thadiyandamol and Brahmagiri peaks in Coorg. It is a perfect place for trekking in Coorg.Kotte betta takes you through sprawling estates of coffee and jackfruit trees pregnant with fruit and its overpowering scent. Kottebetta's trails are a real pleasure for energetic trekkers. The wind that embraces you while trekking Kottebetta is fantastic. There are many other species of animals that are common to Kottebetta. Brown palm civets, Indian giant squirrels, Indian muntjac, gaurs, wild dogs, stripe-necked mongoose, mouse deer, sambars and several species of otter can be sighted here
06:30 am:Reach HomeStay @ Coorg
09:00 am:After breakfast - Start Trek to Kotte Betta Peak along with local guide
01:00 pm:Reach mandalpatti peak and explore
01:30 pm:Packed lunch
02:00 pm:Trek Back to Homestay
06:30 pm:Reach Homestay and Freshen Up
08:30 pm:Dinner at Homestay
09:30 pm:Campfire Stories
10:00 am:Short Trek to Kotte Abbe Waterfalls
12:00 am:Return to Bangalore
02:00 pm:Lunch on the way (Self Sponsored)
09:00 pm:Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3400 per adult
● Transportation - Non AC Vehicle (Either Tempo Traveller or Mini Bus depends on group size)
● Night Stay - HomeStay @ Coorg, Shared rooms separate for Male and Female
● 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
● Forest Entry Charges
● Forest Guide Charges
● First aid kit
● Personal expenses
● Sunday Lunch
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● One backpack
● Cloths as required for travel and overnight stay
● Comfortable clothes and Shoe for Trekking
● Raincoat or Umbrella
● 1 or 2 Liters of water bottle
● Energy boosters like Chocolate, nutribars etc
● Sunscreen & sunglasses
● Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste etc.)
● Personal medication (if any)
● Photo Identification
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
mandalpatti homestay, mandalpatti coorg, mandalpatti trek, homestay near mandalpatti, mandalpatti madikeri, mandalpatti hills, mandalpatti trekking, coorg mandalpatti, mandalpatti hills near madikeri, coorg hill station, hill stations in coorg, coorg hill station in karnataka, trekking in karnataka, trekking in coorg, trekking near coorg, mandalpatti coorg homestay, kotebetta trek, kotebetta madikeri, kotebetta trekking, trek to coorg kotte betta, trek to coorg kotte beta, coorg kotte beta trek