Information: Kodagu is one of the most famous hill stations in India proudly nicknamed as "Kashmir of South"/ "Switzerland of India" etc. Blessed with beauty and bounty of forests and mountains, it is also known as Mother Nature's special place.
Coorg - Enjoy the resort or homestay accommodation, finest service and amenities and make your stay a memorable experience. Kodagu is one of the most famous hill stations in India proudly nicknamed as "Kashmir of South"/ "Switzerland of India" etc. Blessed with beauty and bounty of forests and mountains, it is also known as Mother Nature's special place. It is truly a nature lover's paradise with great landscape, lush green valleys, misty woods, racing rivers and enchanting waterfalls.
09:00 pm:Pick Up Starts from Bangalore (From any 3 pickup points).
06:00 am: Reach base camp, freshen up & Have Breakfast.
07:00 am: Proceed for the Trek to Tadiyandmol Peak.
01:30 pm: Reach Tadiyandmol Peak, rest and have lunch.
05:00 pm: Trek down to base & come to the campsite - Freshen up - tea/coffee/snacks.
08:00 pm: Enjoy Campfire & have dinner and retire for the day.
07:00 am: Freshen up – Breakfast.
08:00 am: Take part in Activities, Jumarring, Zip line, Archery, Gun shooting
01:30 pm: Have lunch.
02:30 pm: Head Back to Bangalore.
09:30 pm: Reach to Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3700 per adult
● 2 Breakfast
● 2 Lunch
● 1 Dinner
● Guide Charges
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Sun Cap
● Sun screen lotion
● Comfortable shoes (with rubber soles preferred)
● Water bottle
● Shorts or comfortable wear’s for activities
● Goggles (if necessary)
● Camera (if necessary)
● Jeans not preferred. (Track Suites preferred)
● Tablets (if anyone have health problems)
● Mosquito Cream
● One pair of extra clothes
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.