Dehne Village serves as a base village for famous treks in the Sahyadri range. Away from the lights and air pollution of Mumbai, Dehne offers a clear sky, making it a perfect location for Stargazing. By dawn, the skyline glows against a silhouette of Ajoba Hills and a setup of a sleepy, serene village.
08:10 am: Meet at Asangaon Railway Station
08:30 am: Have Breakfast
09:00 am: Start Cycle Ride to Base Village
01:00 pm: Reach Dehene village
02:00 pm: Have a Lunch
02:30 pm: Enjoy the Water Streams
04:30 pm: Evening Refreshments
05:00 pm: Leave for Asangaon Railway Station
06:00 pm: Reach Asangaon Station.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2100 + 5% GST
● Cycle with helmet
● Evening Refreshments
● Energy Drink
● Expertise charges
● Mechanic for emergency repair
● First aid
● Return Journey from Dehene to Asangaon by Jeep.
● Anything that not mentioned in inclusions & GST 5%
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● 2 ltrs of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things
RULES & FAQ
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
cycling on rent in mumbai