Short Info :Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in North Karnataka for those who love nature. It offers tourists an incomparable mix of scenic beauty. The modern town on the river is surrounded by deciduous forests and a renown wildlife habitat where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain.
The Dandeli rafting trail stretches for around 12km, making it one of the most exciting and exhilarating stretch of rafting. The rapids in the Dandeli River Rafting can be classified into grade 2 and grade 3 rapids which are ideal for both professionals and inexperienced rafters. While Grade 2 rapids are relatively easy to maneuver with little bumps and easy passages, the grade 3 rapids require expert steering and an eye for detail for passing ways. However, due to the presence of skilled instructors, the activity is safe for amateur as well as experienced rafting professionals. The Dandeli water rafting adventure may sound like its dangerous, but is very safe and open for non-swimmers as well. This adrenaline pumping activity may take around 4 Hours to complete.
Duration: 2 Day TripLocation: Dandeli , North Karnataka
● River Rafting for 9.5km in the Kali river
● Camping in tents with camp fire
● Visit to Sathodi Waterfall
Start from Bangalore Friday late night and reach Dandeli in the morning. Freshen up, have breakfast and proceed to Kali river for Kayaking.
After lunch start river rafting which is for 9.5km with 5 to 6 rapids. Evening reach the campsite, have dinner with camp fire.
Start the day with an easy trek in the jungle, visit Sathodi Falls and start back to Bangalore after lunch. Reach Bangalore by 10pm.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3700 per adult
● 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
● River rafting in Kali river
● Accommodation in Tents with camp fire
● Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person, with extra batteries.
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes, in good condition
● Sweater or warm jacket for the night
● Water bottles (enough to carry at least 1 litre of water)
● Comfortable clothing (track pants and cotton t-shirt)
● Energy bars, dry fruits, flavoured milk, electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
● Personal medication (if any)
● Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
● Rain coat/poncho in monsoons
● Shawl or thin blanket (optional, serves as added protection in case too much cold)
● Camera (optional).
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.