Height: Appx 100 fts
Type: One Day Adventure
Base Village: Bhivpuri
Region: Karjat, Raigad District
Diksal Waterfall is located near Bhivpuri village of Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Bhivpuri is famous destination as the event of Waterfall Rappelling is carried out in the nearby Waterfalls. Diksal and Bekare are two such nearby Waterfalls.
After a small beautiful trek, one can reach to Diksal Waterfall. The trek is a small Jungle Trail where one can view the Garbett Plateau, Matheran Range and Dhom Lake.
Note: Waterfall Rappelling is subject to the flow of water. If the flow is high or in case of any natural calamity, Waterfall Rappelling will not be carried out. This will not be confirmed before the event as nature is not under our control.
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri Railway Station at 07:40 am
CSMT: 05:20 am
BHIVPURI: 07:30 am
Walk down to the Breakfast Point to fill your stomach before proceeding to Waterfall Rappelling.
Start your trek to Diksal Waterfall around 8:15 am in the picturesque environment. Enjoy the view of the Lake, nearby Mountains and various water streams.
Reach Diksal Waterfall around 9 am and follow the instructions of our guide to make sure you rappel down safely.
Enjoy the adventure of Waterfall Rappelling one by one.
Once your rappelling activity is done, you can either wait and enjoy the Waterfall and nearby as long as you want or else head back to base village to feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers.
- Buy Bhivpuri return train tickets.
- Board the first compartment from Karjat side.
- Missing the train means missing the event - no refunds request will be accepted in such cases.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 850 + 5% GST
● Lunch (Veg)
● Rappelling activity - One time
● Expertise Charges
● Train tickets
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Good trekking shoes
● Photo ID card
● Extra clothes
● Cap or Scarf
● Personal medicine
● Camera (Optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a Text Message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags/ Jholas/ Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the loss/ Damage of the same.
diksal waterfall rappelling, bhivpuri waterfall rappelling, waterfall near mumbai, waterfall near karjat, water rappelling at bhivpuri, bhivpuri waterfalls rappelling, waterfall rappelling near pune, karjat weekend getaway, weekend getaways near Mumbai, waterfalls in maharashtra
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.