Height: Appx 100 fts
Type: One Day Adventure
Base Village: Bhivpuri
Region: Karjat, Raigad District
Diksal Waterfall is located near Bhivpuri village of Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Bhivpuri is famous destination as the event of Waterfall Rappelling is carried out in the nearby Waterfalls. Diksal and Bekare are two such nearby Waterfalls.
After a small beautiful trek, one can reach to Diksal Waterfall. The trek is a small Jungle Trail where one can view the Garbett Plateau, Matheran Range and Dhom Lake.
Note: Waterfall Rappelling is subject to the flow of water. If the flow is high or in case of any natural calamity, Waterfall Rappelling will not be carried out. This will not be confirmed before the event as nature is not under our control.
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri Railway Station at 07:40 am
CSMT: 05:20 am
BHIVPURI: 07:30 am
Meet our Leaders and then we will move for the Breakfast before proceeding to start walk towards Diksal Waterfall.
Start your trek to Diksal Waterfall around 8:15 am in the picturesque environment. You will be walking along the beautiful lake and lush green matheran range will be in front of you.
Reach to the base of Waterfall around 9 am and our instructors will give you instructions about the activity to smoothly rappel down.
Feel the thrill of Waterfall Rappelling one by one.
Once your are done with the rappelling activity, you can either wait and take plunge into the samll streams, enjoy the Waterfall and nearby as long as you want or else head back to base village to feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers.
- Buy Bhivpuri return train tickets, as there might be rush at Bhivpuri ticket counter while returning.
- Board the first compartment from Karjat side, if possible.
- Request you to be on time - If you miss the train you will miss the event - no refund request will be accepted in such cases.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 950 + 5% GST
● Lunch (Veg)
● Rappelling activity - One time only
● Expertise Charges
● Train tickets
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling
● At least 2 litres of drinking water
● Good trekking shoes (COMPULSORY)
● Photo ID card
● Extra clothes
● Cap or Scarf
● Personal medicine
● Camera (Optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a Text Message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags/ Jholas/ Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the loss/ Damage of the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.