Diwali vacation Adventure Camp 2017 for kids on 19th to 22nd October’17
Small Steps Adventures team welcomes you to hug the trees, walk on grass, smell the flowers and share the Garden Friend’s secrets. “Nature…. No one can explain it but everyone can experience it. So let’s feel the experience. This adventure camping event provides opportunities for children to have fun and develop their inter-personal and technical skills through activities in serene location of our campsite.
Duration: 4 Days 3 nights
Location: Vangni, Badlapur.
Age Group: 8-14 Years. (4th std to 9th std)
Difficulty level: Moderate.
Meal types: Veg
Highlights of Winter Camp:
● Stay in the natural environment away from daily hustle bustle, learn to appreciate nature.
● Become brave, understand, express & grow themselves.
● Learn to appreciate food
● Become independent and find new friends.
● Learn social activities.
● Camp Site is secure and safe.
Pick up (Dadar, Powai, Thane, Airoli)
Arrival at campsite
Team Formation with fun
Rappelling with a purpose
Rock Climbing – Importance
Zip Line – Coming out of Fear
High rope & low rope Course
Fire Fighting and First Aid
Archery, Rifle Shooting
Pipe n Ball
Bollywood Dance – Beginners
Jungle Night Walk & star Gazing
Ladder Climbing, Zummaring
Tarzan Swing, Tyre Walk
Team bonding games
Lighting the fire
Self Defence Techniques
Cooking in the wild
Certificate & Prize Distribution
Camp end with happy & sweet memories
Reach Mumbai by 06:00 pm
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 6999 + 5% GST
● Pick up from Dadar, Powai, Mulund, Thane & Airoli
● Accommodation in our wooden cottages and tents
● Separate arrangements for boys & girls
● All authentic pure veg meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks)
● Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Comfortable clothes (2 track Pants & 4 T shirts), 2 Short pants, Night suit, Safety pins, Handkerchiefs, Floaters, Toiletry pouch.
● Day sack to carry water and required stuff & Rucksack / Trolley bag to carry following things
● Trekking shoes, sandals and extra pair of socks.
● Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
● Water bottles, backpack and energy bars.
● A pair of sunglasses and camera (optional)
● Caps or hats
● Basic medication (if any)
● Torch lights (with spare batteries)
● Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
RULES & FAQ
Is there any lady volunteer?
Is campsite completely secure?
Are parents allowed to visit campsite during the camp days?
- Yes, but we try to avoid as it may disturb kids to focus on their activities.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.