Location: Dodhani waterfall
Height: Appx 80 fts
Type: One Day Adventure
Region: Panvel, Raigad District
Meeting Point: Panvel railway station at 7.30 AM
Dodhani Waterfall is located near Dodhani Village situated at the base of Matheran on the side of Panvel. It is 55 kms and 135 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively.
Note: Waterfall Rappelling is subject to the flow of water. If the flow is high or in case of any natural calamity, Waterfall Rappelling will not be carried out. This will not be confirmed before the event as nature is not under our control.
Meeting Point: Panvel Railway Station at 07:30 am.
Start Journey towards base village of Dodhani Waterfall by local transport.
Walk down to the Breakfast Point to fill your stomach before proceeding to Waterfall Rappelling.
Start your trek to Dodhani Waterfall around 9:15 am in the picturesque environment. Enjoy the view of the Kalundre river, nearby Matheran range and various Water Streams.
Reach Dodhani Waterfall around 10 am and follow the instructions of our guide to make sure you rappel down safely.
Enjoy the adventure of Waterfall Rappelling one by one.
Once your rappelling activity is done, you can enjoy the Waterfall and share your packed lunch amidst nature.
- Buy Panvel return train tickets.
- Board the first compartment from Panvel side.
- Missing the train means missing the event - no refunds request will be accepted in such cases.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 950 + 5% GST
● Panvel to Panvel non A/c Transport
● Rappelling activity
● Expertise charges
● Any other personal expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one can keep their hands free while trekking.
● A bottle of water (1.5 litres).
● Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
● Lunch for the day
● Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional)
● Torch with extra batteries (optional).
● Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito reppellant cream.
● A good trekking shoes.
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Dodhani Waterfall rappelling, Dodhani Waterfalls, Waterfall near Mumbai