Short Info –
The Ettina Bhuja peak, which resembles the shoulders of an ox, is one of the popular trekking destinations around Bangalore. The 7 hour activity spans over two days and covers 8km.
Starting from Bangalore at 10pm, the overnight journey to Shishila is around 200km and takes about 9 hours. When you arrive around 7am, check into a hotel, freshen up and have breakfast. Post this, you begin the trek. The four hour trek is a mild one, during which you will witness panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Enjoy lunch at the peak, post which, you start trekking to a campsite close by. A bonfire under the open skies, followed by dinner will keep you amused for the evening.
Post breakfast, at around 8am, trek for around three hours and get back to the hotel. On arrival, be guided towards a nearby Alekhan Waterfalls where you can witness picturesque views of the cascade and its surroundings. After this, have lunch at the hotel and begin your journey to Bangalore, marking the end of this fascinating trek.
● Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
● Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restraunt
● BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
● Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
● RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
09:30 PM Start pickup from Bangalore (Marathahalli, Silkboard, BTM, Banshankri, RR Nagar)
06:00 AM Reach base camp & freshen up
08:00 AM Have breakfast & get packed lunch
09:00 AM Start Ettina Bhuja Trek
01:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, relax
01:45 PM Start trek down
05:00 PM Reach base camp and freshen up
06:00 PM Have Tea Snacks
08:00 PM Have dinner and start campfire
09:00 PM Accommodation in Tents/Sleeping bag
06:00 AM Wake up. Freshen up & have coffee
08:30 AM Have breakfast
09:00 AM Checkout and head back to Bangalore
02:00 PM Have self-sponsored lunch
09:00 PM Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2900 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
● Lunch on Day 1
● Dinner on Day 1
● Dinner on the way Back to Bangalore, Chai Breaks While Travelling
● Any other personal expenditure.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletry bag
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.