Type: Hill trek
Height: 2625 ft
Garbett Plateau is located on the south-west side of Matheran. The base village of Garbett Plateau is Bhivpuri which is 71 kms and 110 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Garbett Plateau is in Karjat Taluka of Raigad District. Trek to Garbett plateau is through Dhom Lake, few Water Streams and a steep Jungle Trail. The duration of the trek is around 3 hours. Thus, the endurance required is High. Once you reach the top, the lush green plateau will offer you scenic beauty of various landscapes and nearby Mountains. The mesmerizing view will assure you of the effort you put it.
CSMT: 06.10 am
Dadar: 06.24 am
Thane: 06.49 am
Bhivpuri Road: 07.49 am
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Bhivpuri Railway Station at 08:00 am. We will start our trek to Garbett Plateau after a brief fun round of Introduction.
Garbett Plateau, we are coming
Start the trek around 08:30 am from Bhivpuri Station. Pass across the Dhom lake, series of Water Stream, the famous Diksal Waterfall and steep Jungle Trail.
Yay, we are here
We will reach Garbett Plateau around 12:30 pm. Rest for a while and enjoy the view and the nearby surroundings of scenic Landscapes and Mountains. We will start towards Neral Station via Matheran around 2.30 pm.
We will reach Neral Railway Station around 4:00 pm. Please share your feedback about the event. All the best for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 500 + 5% GST
● Transport from Matheran to Neral by jeep
● Breakfast (Limited)
● Trek expertise
● First Aid
● Travel till Bhivpuri station
● Any item not covered under inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● A good Trekking Shoe
● A good torch with Extra Batteries (Mandatory)
● Identity Proof (Mandatory)
● At least 2 Litres of water (Mandatory)
● Full sleeves T-shirt and full length Pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, Insects, Bushes etc.)
● Extra pair of Clothes (Mandatory)
● A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one can easily trek hands free
● Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
● Rain coats/ Windcheater/ Poncho etc.
● Some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
● Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc
● Medicine for those who you require usually.
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.