Type: Hill trek
Height: 2625 ft
Garbett Plateau is located on the south-west side of Matheran. The base village of Garbett Plateau is Bhivpuri which is 71 kms and 110 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Garbett Plateau is in Karjat Taluka of Raigad District. The Night trek to Garbett plateau is through Dhom Lake, few Water Streams and a steep Jungle Trail. The duration of the trek is around 3 hours. Thus, the endurance required is High. Once you reach the top, the lush green plateau will offer you scenic beauty of various landscapes and nearby Mountains. The mesmerizing view will assure you of the effort you put it.
11:18 pm: CST
11:31 pm: Dadar
11:58 pm: Thane
12:18 am: Kalyan
01.00 am: Bhivpuri Road
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Bhivpuri Railway Station at 1:10 am. We will start our Night trek to Garbett Plateau after a brief fun round of Introduction.
Garbett Plateau, we are coming
Start the trek around 1:30 am from Bhivpuri Station. Pass across the Dhom lake, series of Water Stream, the famous Diksal Waterfall and steep Jungle Trail.
Yay, we are here
We will reach Garbett Plateau around 4:30 am in the morning. Rest for a while and enjoy the sunrise view and the nearby surroundings of scenic Landscapes and Mountains. We will start towards Neral Station via Matheran around 6 am.
Food First and End of an Eventful Experience
We will reach Neral Railway Station around 8:30 am. Enjoy the delicious breakfast with hot tea and before bidding adieu please share your feedback about the event. All the best for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 500 + 5% GST
● Transport from Matheran to Neral by jeep
● Breakfast (Limited)
● Trek expertise
● First Aid
● Travel till Bhivpuri station
● Any item not covered under inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 3 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good Trekking Shoes
● Extra Clothes (optional)
● Torch with extra batteries
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.