The Gir National Park and the Sasan Gir Sanctuary of Gujarat are the only wildlife sanctuaries in India that have Asiatic Lions. Once on the verge of extinction, these wild cats are growing in number now and you can’t miss watching them roam freely in the wild.
Apart from the lions, Gir is home to different species of Deer like the Chowsingha – world’s only four horned antelope, Jackal, striped Hyena and India Fox.
It is situated approximately 65 Kms South East of Junagarh District.
Total area: 1412 sq km
Best time to visit: October-June
Onward Jounery : Saurashtra Janta Exp (Mumbai-Rajkot)
Return Journey : VRL BCT PASS Exp (Junagadh – Mumbai)
Onward Journey : Jet Airways Mumbai 5:05 am Rajkot 6:10 am
Return Journey : Jet Airways Mumbai 3:35 pm Rajkot 4:45 pm
Day 0 :Leave for Junagadh from Mumbai 20.25pm
Day 1 :Reach Junagadh Afternon 13.45 , Travel to Gir, check in hotel Rest
Day 2 :Early Morning Have tea and start 1st Jungle Safari. Back for BF/Lunch rest. After Lunch start 2nd Jungle Safari. Evening back toresort, Rest, Dinner, Post Dinner Experience Sharing then Rest
Day 3 :Early Morning Have tea and start 3rd Jungle Safari. Back for BF/Lunch rest. After Lunch start 4th Jungle Safari. Evening back to resort, Rest, Dinner, Post Dinner Experience Sharing then Rest
Day 4 :Early Morning Have tea and start 5th Jungle Safari. Back for BF/Lunch Check out hotel travel to Junagadh. Leave for Mumbai from Junagadh
Day 0 :Reach 7.00am Mumbai tour ends memories & relationship remain forever...
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 15500 + 5% GST
● Five Open Jeep Safaris
● Return Train Mumbai – Junghard– Mumbai
● A/C Accommodation twin sharing basis as per plan
● All tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
● All Pickup and Drop for group
● Six people per jeep (G6)
For Photography tour four people per jeep (G4)(Call Us for cost)
● All tea, meals during train journey
● Tatkal charges
● Dynamic Train fare charges
● addon charges
● All personal expenses
● Any other fees revised on the date of tours
● Those wants save time can fly to nearest airport (Rajkot)
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
gir national park, national park in gujarat, gir safari booking, gir national park gujarat, sasan gir safari, sasan gir national park, gir wildlife sanctuary, gir forest safari, gir national park safari, sasan gir forest, sasan gir safari booking
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.