Gokarna is famous for its beautiful beaches and landscapes. The drive up the winding path that leads to Gokarna is scenic, with the rocky mountains and Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. The main beaches in Gokarna are the Gokarna beach (also known as Indian Beach), Main Beach, Kudle Beach, Om Beach, Half moon Beach, Paradise Beach (also known as Full moon)and Nirvana beach (3 km long with fine white sand). The Gokarna beach forms the coast of the town and is followed by Main beach in northern direction while the other four beaches lie to the south of Gokarna. Gokarna Beach is mainly used by Indian pilgrims. Main Beach is a long open beach, also known for surfing. Kudle and Om are around 6 km from Gokarna town along a muddy hill; they are accessible by rickshaw or foot. Half moon and Paradise are beyond Om beach and are accessible only by foot or boat, Nirvana beach is accessible by boat and road from Kumta town. Om beach is named so because it is shaped like the auspicious ॐ [Om] symbol. Om beach is the only naturally Om shaped beach. Three other beaches - Paradise, Half Moon and Nirvana beach.
● Gokarna Beach
● Kudle Beach
● Om Beach
● Half moon Beach
● Paradise Beach
● Barkha Beach
● Sangam Beach
● Holanagadde Beach
● Mangodlu Beach
● Heaven Beach
● Vanamali Beach
● Nirvana Beach
● Gudeangadi Beach
● Kumta Beach
09:30 pm Meet the Team and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for overnight journey.
09:00 am Reach Kumta, breakfast near the station
10:00 am Catch a bus to Kumta Beach
10:30 am Start the hike through number of beaches
01:00 pm Packed lunch on the way
06:00 pm Reach Belekan Beach, freshen up, set up camp for the night
09:00 pm Bonfire fun & games
Sleep under the stars in your sleeping bag or you also have the option to use the tents. Please carry sheets to be used in the tent at night if you don’t have a sleeping bag.
06:00 am Wake up to the sight of rising sun over the sea, freshen up
08:00 am Enjoy breakfast and chai
08:30 am Start the trek to Gokarna through Paradise , Half-Moon Beach, Om Beach
03:00 pm Reach Gokarna Beach, enjoy lunch at nearby hotel
05:30 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Road Station
06:38 pm Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna Road Station
05:53 am Reach Thane Station
06:35 am Reach LTT Station
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3650 per adult
● Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai-Kumta and Gokarna-Mumbai
● Food- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner
● Triple / Quadruple Sharing Tented accommodation at beach camp
● Local transport at Kumta and Gokarna
● Expertise charges
● Vehicles to carry your luggage
● Food ordered in train journey
● Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
● Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● 3 ltrs water
● Camera (Optional)
● Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks & Biscuits
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Sleeping bag or bed sheet
● Please carry medicines if you need any
● Hand Sanitizer
● Identity Card
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.