Info: For anyone looking for a quick and refreshing getaway, camping in southern Coorg is the place to be.
As you go towards the campsite that is surrounded by dense jungles and picturesque vistas, inhale the fresh air and listen to the sound of calmness of the sprawling Brahmagiri ranges. A mere 270 kilometers from Bengaluru, camping in Gonikoppa is the best way to divert yourself from urban chaos. Get your adrenaline pumping with adventure activities such as trekking, stream walking, jungle gym and finally end the day around a cackling campfire.
Day 1 - Arrival at the Campsite, Trekking
As you arrive at the campsite of camping in Coorg, check in at around 1100 AM and set out on a picturesque trail that will lead you to the pristine green tops of the Brahmagiri Hills. Revel in the exhilarating views that surround you. Tell stories, sing songs or simply lie back and relax around a merry bonfire, and munch on a delicious barbecue. Stay in the camp, blanketed by the beauty all around you.
Day 2 - Checkout, Stream walking activities, Departure
As you get up on this morning, pack up your belongings to check out of the campsite at around 1100 AM, marking the end of this refreshing South Coorg Camping tour.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2650 + 5% GST
● Tented accommodation on Multiple sharing basis
● Veg and Non Veg
● All Meals Included
● Plantation trekking
● Stream Walking
● Stream Walking activities
● Personal expenses
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Comfortable clothes like shirts, t-shirts, trousers, track pants.
● Woolen clothes like sweaters, jackets.
● Waterproof and windproof jackets, raincoats or ponchos.
● Good quality trekking/hiking shoes.
● Flashlights with extra pair of batteries and bulb.
● Caps or hats, sunglasses and camera (if required).
● Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
● Personal toiletries and basic medications (if any).
● A diary and a pen; books in case you love reading.
● Insect repellent and an emergency first-aid kit.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.