Information: Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on the beds of the Tungabhadra River. This city has a very rich history as it was one of the biggest and largest cities back in its day. It was even the capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Currently, the city is divided into halves: the hippie island and the heritage sites.
So if you have a part of you that is very interested in history and knowing about how the old world worked, this is the place for you to be. With places such as Vittala Temple and the Virupaksha Temple, your entire curiosity will be sated. You will be surrounded by beautiful structures of architecture that have so many stories hidden within their stone walls. These sites also prove to be great places for taking pictures thanks to the sheer beauty of all the structures present there.
If you are someone who loves being at one with nature, this is the place for you as well. You will be embarking on a fun-filled journey which you will make with the help of mopeds and will get to see the beautiful panoramic views of the hippie island. You can walk between the boulders and marvel at how small we all really are as compared to the entire universe.
So join us on a visit to this spectacular place that is going to be a blend of culture, history, panoramic views and a lot of fun! Don't Worry Be Hampi
Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
Freshen up and have breakfast
Take your mopeds and go for bouldering
Explore hippie side of Hampi
Visit waterfall and Sanapur reservoir
Head back to stay
Campfire at the rocks
Explore heritage side Virupaksha temple
Take heritage walk via the Mathanga hills to reach Vitthala temple
Take a coracle ride
Reach Bangalore by 11:00 PM (approx)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3677 + 5% GST
● Tents, Sleeping Bags
● 2 breakfast - 1 dinner
● Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
● Mopeds Rent
● Coracle ride
● Bouldering under professional guidance and use of equipments
● Experience that you gain
● Any kind of insurance
● Entry tickets to the historical sites/ monuments
● Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
● Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
● Photo ID card.
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes/ raincoat.
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
hampi night stay, bangalore to hampi trek, travel to hampi from bangalore, hampi trip from bangalore, trekking in hampi, places to visit in hampi, hampi trip, ruins of hampi, hampi sightseeing package, hampi sightseeing tour, hampi holiday packages, hampi tour packages, things to do in hampi, hampi art and architecture, sightseeing places around hampi, hampi travel package, hampi attractions sightseeing, hampi tour plan, hampi trip package, night trek to hampi from bangalore, camping at hampi, camping at hampi from bangalore, camping and trek to hampi from bangalore, night camping at hampi
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.