● No of Days - 5 days / 4 nights
● Trek Grade - Easy to Moderate
● Max Altitude - 14,000 ft approx
● Distance - 27 km
● Group Size - 10-15
One of the best treks for Beginners in Himalayas, the Hampta Pass trek is more of passing through Jungles of Pine Trees and occasional Steep Climbs. You will be passing through the valleys of Kuala, Lahaul and Spiti which will astound you with their distinct beauty. The trek is also different from the rest as you will observe the changes in terrain as you gain height of around 14,000 ft. So, Enjoy this Hampta Pass Trek for 5 Days and 4 Nights in laps of Himalaya.
DAY 1 - Arrive at Manali - Drive to Jobri - Trek to Chika Campsite (10100 ft)
Meet at Rambaug Circle, Manali at 8 am as we will proceed to Jobri, which is the starting point of this trek, in our transfer vehicle. The journey will last for around 90 minutes as you pass through various hairpin-bends. After reaching Jobri, we will proceed our trek to our first Campsite Chika. The trek will last for around 3 hours.
DAY 2 - Trek from Chika to Bhalu Ka Ghera (11900 ft)
Our Second day will be an exciting one, as we will come across various boulders en route to our next campsite called as Bhalu ka Ghera. Post breakfast, we will head to Jwara where we will enjoy our Packed Lunch. & After Lunch we will head to Bhalu ka Ghera strolling and walking our way in the lush green meadows. You will observe that the tree line has started to disappear gradually as we are gaining height. Enjoy the view of Bhandarpunch Peak and the scenic beauty around from our campsite.
Day 3: Bhalu Ka Ghera - Hampta Pass (14035 ft) - Balu Ka Gera
Third Day of the trek is of gaining height as we will climb up to Hampta Pass. It will take around 150 minutes to reach Hampta Pass. Once you reach Hampta Pass, enjoy the view of Deo Tibba and other various Peaks around. Don’t forget to take Group Photos and Selfies at this moment. Enjoy a Packed Lunch at Hampta Pass cherishing the view around. We will head back to Bhalu ka Ghera Campsite once we satisfy ourselves with enough pics.
Day 4: Bhalu Ka Ghera to Jobri
Today we will be losing height as we will be descending to Jobri. It will take around 4 – 5 hours to reach our campsite at Jobri. Post breakfast we will head back from the same route as we came up. We will enjoy our Packed Lunch before reaching Chika.
Day 5: Drive from Jobri to Manali
Our Last Day is majorly a road journey to Manali. Bid Adieu to the beautiful Himalayas which were of great attraction throughout. Post breakfast we will travel back to Manali in our transfer vehicle. It is a 90 minutes scenic journey. Once you reach Manali, All the Best for your further journey and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you a memorable experience.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 9350 + 5% GST
● Tents, sleeping bags, (Oximeter, Oxygen cylinders in case of emergency) and well-stocked First Aid kits.
● Necessary Permits
● Depending on route, Comfortable Guesthouses and Home Stays at Base Camps or in High quality tents on triple sharing basis.
● Hygienic food by experienced camping cooks. Majorly vegetarian food provided.
● Besides Trek Leaders, every batch has sufficient support staff including Local Guides, Cooks and Helpers. Porters too are provided on demand for carrying Personal Rucksack.
● Transportation from Manali to Manali, Transport is being provided in small vehicles or MUV’s to ensure safe ride.
● Personal expense
● Bottled water
● Cost of emergency
● Personal Porter Charges
● Any extra cost incurred due to natural calamities
● Transportation till Manali
● Anything not mentioned in the exclusion & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● A photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License).
● Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small Daypack to carry your basic essentials.
● Good Trekking Shoes and a Pair of Slip-ons, if required for use at Campsites.
● 2 Water Bottles (1 litre each).
● Woollen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of Waterproof Gloves.
● Cotton socks and Woollen socks (2 pairs each)
● Balaclava, Woollen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry Monkey cap instead
● Thermal Inners
● Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
● Windcheater or Poncho
● 3-4 pairs of Trek Pants
● 2 Collared and Full Sleeved T-shirts – Do not carry loose T-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold.
● Camera or Binoculars (optional)
● Ready to eat Snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, Dry fruits, Energy Bars to munch on during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
● Cap, Sunglasses - Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
● Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
● Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light Towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito Repellent, if required
● Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate Wet clothes, used Wet wipes or Sanitary napkins on trek
● Any medicines that you normally consume - Please consult your doctor in this regard.
RULES & FAQ
Our (Small Steps Adventures) primary concern is the Safety and Well-being of all the Trekkers.
In pursuance of this responsibility, we have the Right to amend or Cancel this Program due to Weather Conditions or Change from Time to Time due to Personal Health Problems by the Participants.
Small Steps Adventures, will not be responsible for the Weather, Health Related, Political Issues. We ensure you a Memorable Trekking Experience with us.
We always try to give you information about any changes in the Schedule/ Itinerary, if there are any, as soon as possible we receive it.
If any trekker is cancelling his/ her seat due to personal reasons no refund will be payable in such circumstances.
hampta pass solo trek, hampta pass trek itinerary, hampta pass trek best time, trek the himalayas hampta pass, hampta pass and chandratal trek, hampta pass trek package, hampta pass chandratal trek, hampta pass trek in may, hampta pass trek cost, hampta pass trekking, hampta pass trek, hampta pass trek himachal pradesh, hampta pass himachal pradesh, hampta trek
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.