Short Info – Hari hara betta is a doublet hill, located near Chikaballapur village, about 75 kms from Bangalore. As fascinating the name is, the 2 joined peaks derive their names from the Pandavas and Kauravas. Its grassy hilltop rises 250 meters high and a flight of several sandy steps lead to the top. Partly midway, resides Lord Shiva in a holy shrine amongst the lustrous greenery.
09:00PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
01:00AM Reach Base (03kms trek one side)
03:00AM Reach peak and enjoy camp fire. Relax with Sleeping bag
06:15AM Enjoy sunrise
06:30AM Descend to the base
09:30AM Have Break Fast on the way.
11:00AM Head back to Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Sleeping Bag
● Water Bottle
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/Poncho
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletry bag
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.