Short Info :
Ease out on a Sunday morning. Hike up the beautiful Hulukadi Betta. This majestic hill fort is located at 60 kms from Bangalore near the town of Doddaballapur. It has a lot of historical importance to the temple that was discovered here by the chola kings of that time. The mountain top has the temple of Lord Veerabadra, a Nandi statue and a pond. The trek is through ruins and between big boulders. So, let's get on the rocks at Hulukadi.
Trek distance : 3kms
Trek difficulty : Moderate (old ruined stairs are there at steep climbs)
06:00 am:Reach the base of the hill. Start trek
Reach the top of the mountain
Ice breaking & story-telling sessions
Rest between rocks
Climb a few rocks and swing around.
Return via steps through the temple.
Reach base and head to eat a heavy load of lunch.
02:30 pm:Chill by the (dry) lake before heading back to Bangalore
05:00 pm:Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Travel by private transport
● Food including 1 breakfast and 1 lunch
● Permission fee
● Vendor fee
● Activities cost.
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
● Photo ID card.
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes/ raincoat.
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.