Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3700 FT above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Chauk-Irshalwadi
Irshalgad is located near Panvel coming under Karjat Taluka of Raigad District. It is 70 kms and 95 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Irshalgad is not a fort but a Pinnacle. However, it offers beautiful view of the Matheran Range, Karnala, Prabalgad & Morbe Dam. The trek is also easy as it is a normal ascend to climb a hill, thus, making it a perfect destination for trekkers of beginner level.
Meeting Point: Panvel Station at 7.00 am
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Panvel Railway Station at 7 am as we will head to Chauk – Thakurwadi, which is the base village of Irshalgad, in our transfer vehicle.
We will reach Chauk – Thakurwadi around 8 am. Enjoy the delicious breakfast before we begin our trek to Irshalgad.
Irshalgad, here we come!
Around 8:30 am we will start our trek. Savour the view this trek offers of NH4, Morbe Dam and glimpses of nearby fort such as Prabalgad, Karnala & Matheran Range.
Wow, we are here!
We will reach around 12:30 pm at the top. Explore the needle eye structure of Irshalgad and the sight it provides. We will start the descend to Irshalwadi for Lunch around 1 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch
Reach Irshalwadi around 1:30 pm. Feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers. We will start the further descend by 2:30 pm.
What an Amazing Experience!
We reach the Chauk – Thakurwadi around 4 pm. We will head back to Panvel Railway Station around 4:15 pm. Please don’t forget to share your valuable feedback about your experience of this trek.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 850 + 5% GST
● Transportation from Panvel Railway Station to Panvel Railway Station
● First aid kit
● Trek expertise
● Any other personal expenses other than above.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 3 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Extra cloths and raincoat
● Personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
irshalgad, trekking places near mumbai, forts near mumbai for trekking, one day monsoon treks near mumbai, simple treks near mumbai, irshalgad trek, irshal gad, irshalgad fort trek, irshalgad trekking, trek to irshalgad, irshalgad pinnacle
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.