Info :Situated about 4500 feet above sea level surrounded hills of Jenukallu ( In Local dialect Kannada Jenu - Bee and kallu - Rock ) Gudda, which is the 2nd Highest peak in Karnataka. The Western Ghats are one of the hottest bio diversity hotspots in the world. We provide finest holiday experience and owe our intent to the much-appreciated hospitality culture of our Malnad region. Camp stay is sure to fulfill your dreams of waking up in the morning to the different, musical and natural sounds of the rustic nature. If you are a nature and adventure lover, you will find everything you desire, from the rivers, cascading waterfalls, high mountain ranges, jungle trails and much more.
Camp stay is sure to fulfill your dreams of waking up in the morning to the different, musical and natural sounds of the rustic nature. If you are a nature and adventure lover, you will find everything you desire, from the rivers, cascading waterfalls, high mountain ranges, jungle trails and much more.
At Campsite below the peak, you will wake up to a calm and fresh atmosphere with nothing to disturb your mind except the soothing sounds of trees in the breeze. You also get to hear the peacock call in the morning, along with the sweet sounds of various other birds.
10:00 pm. Start from Bangalore. Overnight Journey. 5 Hours.
Pickup Points will be decided based on the convenience of the entire group.
Contact details of Trek leader will be shared on registration. You can coordinate with Trek leader a day before the departure.
After the last pickup, the Overnight Journey of about 260 km begins with the headcount. The trip leader will give a brief Introduction about the trekking destination.
5:00 am. Reach Hanbalu and Transfer to Campsite by vehicle.
You will arrive at the tiny hamlet of Campsite early this morning. You will be met by our representative who will transfer by jeep to the base camp of Campsite.
On your arrival to this small yet beautiful Campsite, you will be given time to freshen up. After a brief acquaintance with the tour group, and Breakfast you will start the trek towards Deepada Kallu and further to Jenukallu Gudda carrying pack Lunch.
The sounds of water gushing from Unknown waterfalls below will follow your trail. As the vegetation thickens, you will notice that you are on a forest trail. Cross the rocky stream and follow the giant green trees which lead you towards Ridge. Going forward, you will come across endless beautiful meadows and forests while reaching the spectacular twin peaks. You can rest and indulge in photography, once u reach the ridge you can view Ethinabhuja peak in the distance from here, you can rest a big rock, before starting on a walk back to Campsite to spend the night at the base camp.
You will wake up to the serene aura of Hanbalu this morning. After freshening up, you will leave for Hanbalu in a pre -arranged vehicle for a 20 min drive.
From Hanbalu, you will proceed towards Bangalore.
Reach Bangalore by evening - 6pm.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3350 + 5% GST
● Transportation Non/Ac Vehicle Tempo Traveler/Mini Bus (From / To Bangalore).
● Trek Fee
● Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
● Tea /Coffee and Snacks Vegetarian on Day 2
● Pack Lunch on Day 1
● Veg and Non Veg Dinner on Day 1.
● Sleeping bag provided or similar.
● Lunch on Day 2 and evening snacks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch/headlamp, with extra batteries
● Ankle Shoes / or comfortable shoes with good grip
● 1ltr Water bottle or hydration pack.
● Back pack 30litres.
● Rain coat or poncho.
● Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
● Personal medication.
● Sweater/ fleece jackets as nights would be cold.
● Extra pair of clothes.
● Toiletry kit.
● Quick dry pants and cotton T-shirt as per Requirement
● Camera and sun cap.
● A mixture of Tobacco and snuff solution or salt to avoid leeches.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.