Being India's first national park and the first sanctuary to come under Project Tiger, Corbett National Park in Nainital, Uttarakhand, has been named after the popular naturalist turned creator and picture taker, Jim Corbett. He spent a large portion of his years here in setting up the park.
The variety of vegetation serves as the ideal habitat for the Tiger and its prey. From hilly and riverine areas to temporary marshy depressions to plateaus and ravines, people can have a glimpse of a varied topography. You can find 110 tree species, 50 mammals species, 600 bird species and 25 reptile species here.
People come here hoping to get a glimpse of animals like Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephant, wild Boar, Spotted deer, Nilgai, Asiatic jackal, Swamp deer, Small Indian Civet, Hanuman Langur, Hog Deer, Sloth bear, Indian wild dog and migratory birds.
Total area:1318 sq km
Core area: 520 sq Km
Leave for Delhi from Mumbai by Flight/Trian Catch 22.30 pm Ranikhet Express to Rammnagar
Reach Ramnagar 04.50 am, Travel to Jim Corbett check in park and rest House
After Lunch evening start 1st Jungle Safari. Evening back to resort, Rest, Dinner, Post Dinner Experience Sharing then Rest
Early Morning Have tea and start 2nd Jungle Safari. After Lunch evening start 3rdJungle SafarEvening back to resort, Rest, Dinner, Post Dinner Experience Sharing then Rest
Early Morning Have tea and start 4th Jungle Safari. after bf pack your bags travel to Ramnagrar enjoy local sight seen and catch CORBET PRK LINK 22.00pm
Reach Delhi 3.55 am tranfer to airport/Railway station to mumbai tour end
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 18500 + 5% GST
● Four Open Jeep Safaris
● Return Train 3tr AC Mumbai – Delhi– Mumbai
● Return Train 3tr AC Delhi– Ramnagar -Delhi
● Accommodation twin/triple sharing basis
● All tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
● All Pickup and Drop Ramnagar - Corbett- Ramnagar
● Local sightseeing
● Six people per jeep (G6)
● For Photography tour four people per jeep (G4)(Call Us for cost)
● All tea, meals during train journey
● Flight to delhi*
● Camera Fees
● All personal expenses
● Tatkal Charges
● Dynamic Train Fair Charges
● Addon Charges.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
jim corbett national park, jim corbett safari, corbett tiger reserve, jim corbett national park uttarakhand, jim corbett jungle safari, jim corbett safari online booking, jeep safari in jim corbett, jim corbett national park safari, corbett national park package, jim corbett online safari booking, jim corbett tiger reserve
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.