Jog Waterfalls is proudly owns the title of India’s second highest plunge. Jog Falls are exceptional as the water does not flow down the rocks in a tiered fashion; it gushes down the slope right from the great height making it the tallest un-tiered waterfall in India. The splendor of the waterfalls is enhanced by the lush green surroundings, which provide a scenic backdrop.
09:57 am:Reach Bhatkal Station.
10:00 am:Reach Bhatkal Station.
12:30 pm : Reach Home Stay.
01:00 pm:Have a Lunch
02:00 pm : Explore the Jog Fall and surrounding
07:00 pm : Light and Sound show
09:00 pm : Have a Dinner.
06:00 am : Wake up & Breakfast
07:00 am : Start Trek toward Base of Jog Fall
12:00 pm : Lunch Time
02:00 pm : Check out from Hotel and Proceed towards Honnavar Station
04:00 pm : Reach Honnavar Station
04:28 pm : Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Honnavar Station
05:53 am : Reach Thane Station
06:35 am : Reach Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Station
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 5350 + 5% GST
● Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai to Mumbai
● Food – Saturday Lunch , Dinner , Sunday Breakfast and lunch
● Internal Transport
● Triple / Quadruple Sharing Accomodation
● Expertise charges
● Food ordered in train journey
● Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
● Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● 3 ltrs water
● Camera (Optional)
● Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
● Snacks & Biscuits
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Clean napkin or small towel
● Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
● Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
● Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
● Sleeping bag or bed sheet
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.