The night trek to Kabbal Durga is a breath taking venture that one must experience to believe.Located nearly 80 kms from Bangalore, this monolith hillock (3,600ft) is the perfect getaway to enthral the dare devil in you. Home to goddess Kabbalamma and a ruined fort, makes this place eerily fascinating. The 8 km trek is quite a moderate one; Kabbaladurga night trek might bring a few hitches along the way, which in turn will only heighten the fervour factor.
09:30 pm:Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:00 am:Reach Ramanagara campsite where you can use the washrooms
01:00 am:Reach Kabbal Durga base
01:15 am:Start the trek
03:00 am:Reach peak, relax and enjoy the campfire
06:00 am:Descend down
08:00 am:Head to Ramanagara base, fresh up and have breakfast
08:30 am:Head back to Bangalore
10:30 am:Reach Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1100 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night trek
● Sleeping bag.
● Water bottle
● Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person, with extra batteries.
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes, in good condition
● Sweater or warm jacket for the night
● Water bottles (enough to carry at least 1 litre of water)
● Comfortable clothing (track pants and cotton t-shirt)
● Energy bars, dry fruits, flavoured milk, electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
● Personal medication (if any)
● Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
● Rain coat/poncho in monsoons
● Shawl or thin blanket (optional, serves as added protection in case too much cold)
● Camera (optional).
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kabbal durga kanakapura, bangalore to kabbal durga trek, kabbaldurga trek bangalore, night trekking in bangalore, night trekking near bangalore, kabbaldurga trek, treks near bangalore, night trek in bangalore, kabbaladurga trek, kabbaladurga night trek, kabbaladurga, kabbaladurga night trek kanakapura, kabbaldurga night trek, kabbalu trek