Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approximately)
Region: Kalsubai, Ahmednagar
The Mount Everest of Maharashtra, Kalsubai is thus, the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is located in Ahmednagar District falling under Akole Taluka. As Kalsubai is the highest point of Maharashtra, it is famous trekking destination near Pune and Mumbai. Because it is well known trekking destination, the Government has installed railings and staircase on the difficult patches. As a result, making it easier to trek Kalsubai Peak even at night.
Once at the top, the darshan of Kalsubai Devi is a must. From the top, view the amazing mountain range and forts namely Alang, Madan, Kulang and Ratangad. Also view the backwaters of King Arthur Lake i.e Bhandardara Dam.
We will leave on Saturday night by 10.50 pm CST - KASARA local which reaches Kasara at 1.18 am on Sunday. Don't forget to buy return tickets of local train.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Kasara railway station by 1:30 am (Sunday) as we will head to Bari by transfer vehicle, base village of Kalsubai.
Kalsubai, we are coming!
We will reach base village around 3:00 am (Sunday). We will begin our night trek to Kalsubai by 3:30 am after freshening up.
Wow, we are here!
Reach top by 7:00 am. Take the blessings of Kalsubai Devi at the top and enjoy the mesmerizing view Alang, Madan & Kulang and Ratangad.
Delicious Maggie/ Pohe
Enjoy the breakfast at the top before descending as we rejuvenate our body and mind. We will start descend by 9 am.
We will reach to base village by 11:30 am. Enjoy the feast cooked by the villagers before we head back to Kasara.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We will head back to Kasara after lunch in our transfer vehicle by 12:30 pm as we share our experience of the trek with our fellow trekkers.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1200 + 5% GST
● Transport from Kasara to Kasara
● Professional expertise
● Safety and first aid.
● Travel till Kasara station
● GST 5%
● Personal expenses
● Insurance of any kind
● Any item not covered under “inclusions”
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 3 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking shoes
● Extra cloths (optional)
● Torch with extra batteries
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kalsubai trek, kalsubai night trek, kalsubai trek in monsoon, mount kalsubai trek, kalsubai trek from pune, mt kalsubai trek, kalsubai monsoon trek, one night trek to kalsubai, night trekking to kalsubai, kalsubai highest peak trek, overnight trek to kalsubai, kalsubai from mumbai
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.