Spread across the floodplains of the Brahmaputra river, Kaziranga National Park is one of the most picturesque wildlife parks in India and also highly visited. It is a natural habitat to the highest number of one-horned rhino in the world. You will also be able to see wild buffaloes, wild boars, elephants, Barasinghas (swamp and hog deer), leopards, tigers, Hoolock gibbons, Capped langur, Rock python and monitor lizards.
Located in the Golaghat & Nagaon districts of Assam, it is sprinkled with elephant-grass meadows, swampy lagoons and dense forests. It was declared as Tiger reserve forest in 2006.
If you want to explore the wildlife of Northeast India, then this is the place!
Total area: 430 Sq Km
DAY 01: GUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK (ASSAM) 250 KMS / 5 HRS DRIVE
Arrive at Guwahati airport or railway station and drive to Kaziranga. It takes half a day to reach this destination. The drive is through NH7 hence the way is not exceptionally scenic. As you are reaching Kaziranga, you drive past some tea plantation estates and local tea bungalows. On arrival, check in to the hotel and stay overnight at Kaziranga.
DAY 02: KAZIRANGA (ASSAM)
Enjoy hot breakfast in the comforts of the hotel and then proceed for an adventurous jeep safari in the Kaziranga National Park. Enjoy spotting the world famous one - Horned Rhino either camouflaged in the tall elephant grass or enjoying in the enormous swamplands and marshes. The two hour jeep ride will offer you not just beautiful landscape to behold but also a chance to encounter rich flora and fauna. You might get lucky and spot an endangered White Bengal Pelican. Later return to the hotel for a few hours of rest. In the afternoon venture out and visit the nearby tea gardens and local Assamese villages to learn something new about the local culture and lifestyle. Evenings in the forests are usually quiet as darkness sets in. Enjoy some quality time with your loved ones as you retire for the day post dinner.
DAY 03: KAZIRANGA – GUWAHATI AIRPORT DROP (ASSAM)
In the morning enjoy a heavy breakfast as your short holiday is coming to an end. Leave for airport/ railways station well on time with happy memories to cherish forever.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 9900 + 5% GST
● Meet & greet upon arrival
● All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be on disposal)
● Minimum 4 paying adults required for booking
● Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary on twin sharing basis in budget hotels like Aranya/ Bonani Lodge or similar
● One round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
● Daily breakfast
● Mineral water
● GST @ 5.0% or as applicable
● Elephant ride
● Sightseeing entry fees, guide charges, camera fee, any up-gradation charges
● Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
● Cost for service not mentioned under the inclusions
● Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare
● Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
● Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest
● Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
● Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kaziranga national park tour, kaziranga tour packages, kaziranga national park tour package, kaziranga tour package cost, kaziranga safari, kaziranga national park trip, kaziranga national park packages, kaziranga national park stay, kaziranga national park safari, kaziranga tiger reserve, kaziranga jeep safari booking, kaziranga safari booking
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.