Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3200 ft. from MSL
Endurance: Medium - High
Base Village: Waghote
Kohoj Fort is in Wada taluka of Palghar District. It is 102 kms and 263 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. The trek to Kohoj Fort is relatively easy but lengthy. Thus, endurance required here is high. The trek also passes through a small lake known as Pazar. The main attraction of this fort is to view the Man Like Pinnacle from the top. There are few temples mainly of Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna and Lord Hanuman at the top. The surrounding view also provide you ample opportunity to take few stunning clicks.
Best time to visit – Monsoon and Winter Season
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Kalyan Station (W) near Deepak Hotel. We will travel to Waghote village in the transfer vehicle.
We will reach the Waghote village around 8:30 am. Fill your stomach with simple and healthy breakfast before we begin the trek to Kohoj Fort.
Kohoj Fort here we come
Post Breakfast we begin our trek around 9 am. Trek through the dense Jungle, taking photos and safe selfies while ascending.
Yay, we are here
By 12 noon, we will reach Kohoj Fort. Explore the fort and visit the main attraction of the Fort, the Man look alike Pinnacle. Take ample photos and safe selfies. These are moments which you should capture.
Descend back to the base village around 1:30 pm. Post reaching, we will regain the energy lost by having delicious meals at the base village.
Wow, what an amazing experience
Bid Adieu to the local villagers as we leave around 4: 30pm. Travel in the transfer vehicle to Kalyan Station. Do share your experience and feedback on the way back. We wish you all the best for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Transportation from Kalyan to kalyan
● Breakfast & Tea
● Expertise charges
● First aid kit
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 litres of drinking water
● Good trekking shoes
● Photo ID card
● Extra clothes
● Cap or Scarf
● Personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kohoj fort trek, kohoj trek, one day treks near mumbai, monsoon treks near mumbai, kohoj fort, trekking near mumbai in monsoon, weekend treks near mumbai, forts near mumbai for trekking, one day monsoon trek near mumbai, kohoj fort photos, hill forts in maharashtra, fort trek near mumbai, kohoj fort route, trek to kohoj fort
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.