Kolad is now coming up with various options for weekend getaway as its equidistance from Metro cities Mumbai and Pune. Kolad is mainly famous for white water rafting also called as Kundalika rafting as activity is conducted in Kundalika river in Kolad. It's a small town spread around Mumbai-Goa highway and shows typical konkani style colours.
Rafting Start Point
As per shared location, reach to the Kundalika Rafting start point by 8:00 AM. It is requested everyone to reach on time as activity is dependent on water released by Bhira Dam.
From End Point of Rafting, you can reach to the campsite for Lunch depending on your preference Veg & Non -Veg will be served.
Kolad Water Sports Center
Relax by the riverside after lunch. You can proceed to our adventure water sports. There are many activities like Zipline, Kayaking, River crossing, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride etc.
Sip a hot cup of tea by the river Kundalika before you bid adieu to the riverside camping site.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2650 per adult
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per Raft
● Lunch (Veg/Non Veg), Evening Tea and biscuits
● Activities like Kayaking, River Crossing, Zip Line, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Jet Ski Ride
● Travelling and any other personal expenses
● Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● Extra Pair of Clothes
● Floaters/ Sandals
● Mobile Phone
● Camera is optional
RULES & FAQ
● Raft Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry during activity.