Bungee Jumping in Kolad is the latest addition to the adventure hub Kolad. Bungee Jumping is an extreme adventure sport where people jump from a higher platform with an elastic type free fall rope tied to your body & leg.
Jumping from a height is a bit scary for anyone but you are in perfect safety which makes you trust on ropes and jump to get adrenaline rush for a few seconds. That feeling while jumping is awesome.
Book your Kolad Bungee Jumping experience now.
Kolad Bungee Jumping Itinerary
- Arrival at Kolad Bungee Tower
- Health Check Up before Bungee Jumping
- Climb up the tower
- Buckle up
- Jump & Yell - Kolad Bungee Jumping
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2800 + 5% GST
● Bungee Jumping in Kolad (One Time)
● Any other personal expense.
● GST 5%
If your own vehicle is not available then you will have to hire an Auto at the Start point to pick you up from the End Point.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that, no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof
- Floaters/ Sandals
RULES & FAQ
● Bungee Instructor's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Health checkup will be done before the Bungee jump, Kolad
2. A participant has to fill an Indemnity Bond (Risk Acknowledgement) before the jump.
3. Weather and Wind conditions will be monitored to ensure a safe jump
Had been for Diksal waterfall rappelling with this organisation. A disappointment for all of us. Just a list of problems that we faced: 1. There were total mismanagement and confusion among the organisers itself. Absolutely no coordination. 2. There were other 3 organisations along with small steps doing this rappelling program. The other 3 looked so organised, planned and quick in their approach whereas these ppl looked clueless about what they are doing. 3. A coordinator called Mandar was rude, harsh and had no skills of organising at all. 4. Few of my friends did not even do rappelling coz they were just trying to hurry up in the end, so they got scared. 5. The 3 coordinators took us correctly to the destination in the morning , but what about returning back? They just left us at that spot to fetch the route for ourselves. 6. The last person in our group finished rappelling at 430 in the evening which meant we had to have our lunch at around 530. The positive in the event was the food that we had at gurukripa hotel. Nonveg food was great. Also, the location for rappelling was great.