Kolad is famous for revier rafting but people visit our resort for luxurious tent stay. We have taken camping to the next level. Some call it Swiss Tents and some call it Shamiyana Tent stay. At the end, experience matters. We make sure that you rafting and stay experience is comfortable. Rock hill adventure resort is the only one in kolad to provide such a unique experience. Resort is well equipped with amentities that required for corporate.
Schedule for Kolad River Rafting and Camping:
4:00 PM : Check into your booked Tents
5:00 PM : Evening tea
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM : Leisure or Party time
9:00 PM : Dinner
7:30 AM : B/f
8:30 AM : Reach rafting start point
9:00 AM : Start rafting
12:30 PM : Reach rafting end point
1:00 PM : Lunch at resort
2:00 PM : Check out
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking/resort.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3100 per adult
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Stay in A/C Swiss (Shamiyana) tent
● Evening Tea and Biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Complementary activities like Archery & ATV Ride
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry for Kolad Camping
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours during rafting (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● During rafting, no Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred, Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
RULES & FAQ
Kolad Rafting & Camping Rules :
● Raft Instructor & Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.