Kundalika River Rafting is most amazing one day activity near Mumbai & Pune. Kolad has grown as an adventure hub in last few years. River Rafting in Kundalika River is two and half hour activity covering 12 km stretch.
Parking space is available near River Rafting start point.
(River rafting near Mumbai) Mumbai to Kolad distance - 120 Km
(River Rafting in Pune) Pune to Kolad distance - 110 Km
Kundalika River Rafting & Lunch - Weekday Package
08:30 AM: Reach River Rafting start point
08:45 AM: Raft allotment & sign the participation form
09:00 AM: Start rafting in kundalika river. Enjoy your river adventure to the fullest.
11:45 AM: Reach river Rafting end point of Kundalika River
12:15 PM: Reach kolad resort for changing and food
01:00 PM: Have lunch at our kolad adventure camp
02:00 PM: Delicious buffet Lunch at dining area.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
RULES & FAQ
● Raft Instructor & Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
kundalika rafting, river rafting, kolad
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.