Spend your weekend doing something adventurous. Enjoy the event of White Water River Rafting in Kundalika River at Kolad which is 110 kms and 100 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Since the early 2000s, Kolad has been renowned location for river rafting. The water in the river is released from the nearby Bhira Dam around 8 in the morning. As a result, making it an ideal destination for river rafting throughout the year.
River Rafting in Kundalika River is considered safe as every participant is provided with Life Jackets, Helmets and Rafting Pedals. Experienced Trainers and Instructors are always present at the time of rafting. Thus, their guidance is beneficial in crucial circumstances.
Reach White River Rafting start point around 9 am. Meet our guide.
Introduction & Instructions
After a brief Introduction, Instructors will guide you about the Do’s and Don’ts of the River Rafting.
Enjoy Kundalika Rafting
Around 9 am we will begin our Adventure with the River. The Rafting Session will last for around 2-2.30 hours.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Only River Rafting
● Any other personal expense.
● GST 5%
If your own vehicle is not available then you will have to hire an Auto at the Start point to pick you up from the End Point.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof.
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Floaters/ Sandals
- Mobile Phone
- Camera is optional
RULES & FAQ
● Raft Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.