Kolad Camping Resort
There are many resort in Kolad for stay but Rock hill adventures provides a unique stay option in Luxury Swiss Tents. Tents are all equipped with the 3-star hotel facilities. This kind of tent stay is also called as Glamping.
Kolad River Rafting & Camping Schedule:
4:00 PM : Check into your Kolad Tents
5:00 PM: Evening tea and snacks
6:00 PM: Leisure time around Resort
9:00 PM: Dinner at dinning area
7:30 AM : B/f
8:30 AM : Reach rafting start point
9:00 AM : Start Kolad rafting session
12:30 PM : Reach rafting end point
1:00 PM : Lunch at Resort
2:00 PM : Check out
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 4000 + 5% GST
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Stay in A/C Swiss (Shamiyana) tent
● Evening Tea and Biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Complementary activities like Archery & ATV Ride
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry for Kolad Camping
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours during rafting (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● During rafting, no Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred, Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
RULES & FAQ
Kolad Rafting & Camping Rules :
● Raft Instructor & Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.