Kumara Parvatha also known as Pushpagiri is the third tallest peak in the western ghats of Karnataka at a height of 1712m(5624ft) is very close to Kukke Subramanya temple and is one of the most beautiful peaks in the whole of western ghats
09:30 pm:Pick up starts from Bangalore
05:30 am:Reach homestay near Kumara Parvatha
08:00 am:Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
09:00 am:Start Kumara Parvatha trek
02:00 pm:Reach peak and have packed lunch
06:30 pm:Reach homestay and have tea
08:30 pm:Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
06:30 am:Wake up and visit for Mallalli Falls
08:00 am:Come back to homestay and have breakfast
09:30 am:Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
07:30 pm:Reach Bangalore
● Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
● Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
● BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
● Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
● RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
● Kengeri BGS Hospital (11:30PM)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3400 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Campfire (depends on weather)
● Visit to MallalliÂ Falls
● Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
● Lunch on Day 1
● Dinner on Day 1
● Personal beverages of any Kind.
● Personal expenses of any kind.
● Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/Poncho
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletry bag
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kumara parvatha trekking, kumara parvatha camping, trekking in kumara parvatha, kumara parvatha, kumara parvatha trekking season, kumara parvatha karnataka, kumara parvatha in karnataka, kumara parvatha peak, kumara parvatha trek in monsoon, kumara parvatha trek in august, kumara parvatha trek from bangalore, kp trekking, kp trek, parvatha homestay, trek to kumara parvatha hills, homestay kumara parvatha, trek to pushpagiri, pushpagiri trekking, trek to pushpagiri from bangalore