Pay a visit to Kolad on weekdays to enjoy the event of River Rafting in Kundalika River. It is 110 kms and 100 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Kundalika River Rafting is considered safe as every participant is provided with Life Jackets, Helmets and Rafting Pedals. Experienced Trainers and Instructors are always present at the time of rafting. Thus, their guidance is beneficial in crucial circumstances.
Kolad is also centre place for various other tourist attraction such as Ashtavinayak Temple at Pali (26 kms), Beautiful Avchitgad (16 kms), Mesmerizing Devkund Waterfall (28 kms), Historical Tala Fort (28 kms), Sculpted Kuda Caves (35 kms) and Humongous Raigad Fort (49 kms).
Reach White River Rafting start point at 9 am sharp. Meet our guide. Do not be late.
Introduction & Instructions
After a brief round of Introduction, Instructor will give a crash course of How to Raft in river in around 15 minutes.
Enjoy Kundalika Rafting
By 9 am we will begin our Adventure of River Rafting. The Rafting Session will last for around 120 minutes.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 900 per adult
● Only River Rafting
● Any other personal expense.
● GST 5%
If your own vehicle is not available then you will have to hire an Auto at the Start point to pick you up from the End Point.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof.
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Floaters/ Sandals
- Mobile Phone
- Camera is optional
RULES & FAQ
● Raft Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.